International Advisory Board
- Lilie Chouliaraki, Professor in Media and Communications, London School of Economics, UK.
- Mattias Ekman, Associate Professor in Media- and Communication Studies, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Anne-Marie Fortier, Professor in Sociology, Lancaster University, UK.
- Aristotle Kallis, Professor of Modern and Contemporary History, Keele University, UK
- Anders Neergaard, Professor in Sociology, Linköping University, Sweden.
- Swati Parashar, Professor in Peace and Development Studies, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
- Ester Pollack, Professor of Journalism Studies, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Jens Rydgren, Professor in Sociology, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Anna Triandafyllidou, Professor in Migration and Integration, Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
- Teun van Dijk, Professor of Discourse Studies, Pompeu Fabra University Barcelona, Spain.
- Ruth Wodak, Professor of Discourse Studies, University of Vienna, Austria & Lancaster University, UK
- Mahmood Arai, Professor of Economics, Stockholm University
- Alireza Behtoui, Professor of Sociology, Department of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University
- Wendy Brown, First Professor of Political Science, UC Berkeley, USA
- Patricia Hill Collins, Distinguished University Professor of Sociology at the University of Maryland, USA
- Angela Davis, Distinguished Professor Emerita in the History of Consciousness and Feminist Studies Departments, UC Santa Cruz, USA
- Cora Alexa Døving, Senior Researcher, HL Center, Oslo
- Philomena Essed, Professor in Critical Race, Gender and Leadership Studies at Antioch University, USA
- Paul Gilroy, Professor of American and English Literature, King’s College, UK
- David Theo Goldberg, Professor, Director of the University of California Humanities Research Institute, California University, USA
- Santiago Castro Gómez, Pontifical Javeriana University, lnstitute for Social and Cultural Studies "Pensar"; University of Santo Tomás, Bogota, Colombia
- Ghassan Hage, Professor of Anthropology and Social Theory, Melbourne University, Australia
- Stefan Jonsson, Professor at REMESO, Linköping University
- Suvi Keskinen, Professor, CEREN, University of Helsinki
- Achille Mbembe, Professor at WISER (Wits Institute for Social and Economic Research), University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Chandra Talpade Mohanty, Department Chair and Professor, Women's and Gender Studies,
- Diana Mulinari, Professor of Gender Studies, University of Lund
- Paulina de los Reyes, Professor of Economic History, Stockholm University
- Chandra Talpade Mohanty, Department Chair and Professor, Women's and Gender Sociology, and the Cultural Foundations of Education & Dean's Professor of the Humanities, Syracuse University, USAStudies,
- Lena Sawyer, Associate Professor of Social Work, University of Gothenburg
- Joan Wallach Scott, Harold F. Linder Professor of Social Science, Princeton University, USA
- Mekonnen Tesfahuney, Professor of Cultural Geography, University of Karlstad
Last modified: 2022-05-16