Centre for Multidisciplinary Studies on Racism (CEMFOR) coordinates broad-ranging, methodologically inclusive, and multidisciplinary research on racism at Uppsala university.
CITY WALK ON THE HISTORY OF RACISM IN UPPSALA
Welcome to a digital city walk on the history of racism in Uppsala, produced by the Centre for Multidisciplinary Studies on Racism (CEMFOR) at Uppsala University.
Go the digital City Walk here
- Call for Papers: NOS-HS exploratory workshop: Resilience, Racism and Colonialism
- CEMFOR awarded the 2023 Honorary Mention of Uppsala Municipality Equality Board
- CEMFOR awarded funds for an international workshop series on the Politics of Resilience
- Funding for CEMFOR to establish research network on antisemitism in the Swedish School
- News: CEMFOR researcher Claes Tängh Wrangel is awarded funding from the Swedish Science Council for his project "Cybersecurity and the politics of responsibility: Renegotiations of state-citizen relations in a digital democracy"
- Unfortunately there are no upcoming events at this time
Last modified: 2023-04-25